- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TicrTech collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Other information you have entered on our website (configuration of your product, account, etc.)
- Usage statistics of our website and products.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TicrTech with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use our products
TicrTech may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- E-mail campaigns via Mailchimp
Analytics data from Google Analytics
Webpage interaction via Mouseflow
How will we use your data?
TicrTech collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve the products and services we offer to you.
- Notice any malfunctioning products and offer a replacement.
When TicrTech processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
TicrTech securely stores your data at our hosting provider (Hostpapa), our database provider (MongoDB) and our service provider (Microsoft), relying in part on the security precautions taken by them and in part by the strong passwords and best practices we use.
If you are no longer using our products or services, TicrTech will keep your personal data for a period of 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our database, our hosting provider and service provider.
TicrTech would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TicrTech from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
TicrTech would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TicrTech for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TicrTech correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TicrTech to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TicrTech erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TicrTech restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TicrTech’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TicrTech transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: support[.at.]ticrthing.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: support[.at.]ticrthing.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TicrTech has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Belgium's data protection authority.
Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat/Rue de la Presse 35